Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baking at VLC

Last week I worked a Leadership Council for CLV as a baker.  There were many new recipes for me to work out and I thought I would share some photos of the bread and other thing I prepare.

First off is the Georgian Festival Bread called khachapuri. It is fill with a mixture of shredded hard cheese and a soft cheese
Khachapuri.
 Here is scones
 With blackberrys.
 
 These are a herb laced whole wheat loaves I shape in a few different ways.
 Shaped into Vienna and pull apart.

Braided.

And lastly a Buttermilk Chocolate Cake I made for on of the attendees.  The lighter frosting is a simple butter cream with cocoa powder added and the darker is thinned out melted chocolate chips.

"Nummy!"

I did make a few other things that week but I forgot to take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment